Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: perke_patch picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
perke_patch wrote:
Hi all. Shirley we're in the same boat as you. we want to get away maybe on Thursday but I just can't get motivated. In my defence I have had Emily to amuse although she has been having fun playing camping in the winnie. today while I was at the hairdresser she pretended she was driving it and told Pa she was going to the shops and did he want some. Then she was going to get petrol. She had fun with him till I got home. Then we had a quick cuppa and I made the rest of the pancakes for Emily before we took her home. She got a foam box and started filling it with plants to take home. I had to stop her from taking one of Pa's good vriseas.

Shirley we hope to get away Thursday but it might be Friday. I am washing curtains and bedding at the moment to get rid of musty smell in the van. Then I'll make up the bed and start packing clothes and food. I'm making a list of what to take at the moment. We'll still forget something though. not as though we are going for 6 weeks this time. It will only be 2 or 3 weeks. I'm also trying to get all the pups potted and placed in the yard where they can catch some rain.

Now as we are ready to go the vriseas we've crossed are starting to pop open so I'm checking each day and as soon as I collect the crossed ones I am putting them down in trays for Jen to care for. the rest of the F2 seeds can be stored in the fridge till we get back.

I think an early night is in store again tonight. I can't do anything on fb as it is freezing again. I can't have used up my allocation of download as I haven't downloaded anything this month. it must be a problem with fb.

Anyway. I'm off to bed early.
Night all
Wendy

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America