Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone

A little bit warmer here today and a light sprinkle of rain earlier tonight. The gardens and lawns could use a little more rain as itís getting quite dry and dusty.

Nev, I found the Canola oil recipe on the site you gave me. I will have to read it through again as I found it a little confusing. Have you used this on your broms and do you add vinegar/ammonia to the mix. More nice photos, especially Pic 5, variegated aechmea fasciata.

Colleen, good to know you had a great time with your family. Happy potting with your new broms.

Planning on an early night as we have to get our dog Rebel to the vet surgery by 8:00 am tomorrow morning to get his teeth cleaned. Itís not something he likes and he makes it very difficult to do and as a result he has inflamed gums which could result in gum disease if not treated early. So he is booked in for a rather expensive clean and scale under anaesthetic tomorrow. He better be smiling and showing off his pearly whites tomorrow night when we pick him up.

Wendy, it will be Friday before we get away but we have started to get ourselves organised. The forecast for Friday is heavy rain Ö hope theyíve got it wrong. I remember on an earlier post you said every time you open a new packet of gum it rains and makes it tacky Ö make sure you donít open any new gum for a couple of weeks at least !!! Hope you and Johnny have a very enjoyable holiday.

Bye for now, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America