Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone,

Nev, now that you have all that extra space in your garden after finding a new home for your tree ferns, birdís nests and aechmeas, youíll be able to fill it up with more broms.

Rebel now has lovely white teeth but is not too happy with us at the moment. He didnít get to eat for 24 hours and he could only have soft stuff tonight as his gums are sore so he had a tin of tuna and some boiled rice for dinner Ö and of course, itís all my fault !!!

Wendy, we did get a light shower early last night but not enough to do much good. The sky turned quite black late in the afternoon and I thought we would get buckets of rain but we got very little. And thanks for steering clear of the gum Ö hope it works keeping away the rain.

Colleen, it is really annoying when posts head off into cyberspace, pics and all. Will catch up with you (and Wendy) tomorrow.

I am just about out of brom photos as well so I am going to be really naughty and post a pic of my lovely echeveria afterglow Ö approx. 15 inches across and just beautiful.

Bye for now, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America