Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone

Wendy, hope your seed arrived before you left for Hervey Bay this morning. You know, getting wet in the rain while putting your plants out for a drink yesterday probably was not such a good idea after just getting over your virus. It looked like rain most of the day here today but we actually didnít get a drop. The forecast for tomorrow is rain Ö hope theyíre wrong.

We are pretty well packed up and ready to set off for Woodgate Beach tomorrow morning.

Nev, looks like the DG gremlins got to your post this morning. Guess itís not only Colleen theyíre picking on.

Karen, thanks for your well wishes. Hope you didnít do too much running around today Ö take care, keep well.

Hope everyone is in good health and not suffering too much from the cold weather.

We are taking the laptop away with us. I will try to keep in touch but it might be a few days between posts and I donít have any photos on the laptop.

Well, thatís all from me tonight, catch up soon. My pics are No 1 Neo Little Africa, No 2 Neo Hearts Music x Grace Darling, No 3 Vriesea Kiwi Dusk

cheers, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America