Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Nev's having problems with DG or his computer too so don't know if he'll get here today. Enjoy your holidays Wendy and Shirley and I do hope that the weather is a lot better up there than down here. It is bitterly cold down here and rained all day yesterday. The Southerly wind can go as soon as it likes. Still I suppose while we're getting winds we're not getting frosts. The only thing I did outside yesterday was check the Galahs and chooks for food and water and raced back inside to the warm. The cats and dog were with me and didn't venture out unless they needed to. Ben still wanted to walk to get the boys from school though. Talk about icicles on the end of the nose. lol Well I do hope that the sun comes out today and warms everything up a bit. Here's a couple more pics of John's SH. Take care everyone. Colleen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America