Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
ctmorris wrote:
I'm still here too Wendy. Hope both you and Shirley are enjoying your break and finding some sunshine. There's very little down here at the moment but when it does shine I'm outside to lap it up and try to thaw my body out a bit. It looks as though Nev is having lots of problems. I miss his cheery face here too Karen. All the broms are looking good still and they don't seem to mind what sort of weather we have. I have some seeds to plant so had better get myself into gear and get that done. My other seedlings seem to be sooooo slow, but they're still alive so I suppose that's a good sign. I have some great colour in some of the broms that i put up on the Reo. Must get back there and take some pics to show you. Have a great day and hope you're all well. Colleen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America