Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Poultry and Livestock: green04735 picture (Question??)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright green04735

In reply to: Question??

Forum: Poultry and Livestock

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Question??
green04735 wrote:
OK this is what happened today,with pictures 1st picture silkies in there brooder in the house,today was moving out to the coop day into new cage with heat lamp.2nd picture is them in the basket going out to coop,OH NO thought I had got all the orpington chicks out and under broody black orp hen but missed one,now what to do.Take them all out to coop and put them in the cage.So I go down and get the two little sikie chicks and put them in with the other silkie chicks in the cage in the coop and take orp baby down and put her under black orp hen(never done that before in the daylight)3rd picture orp baby looking out,mom accepts it,but baby is sitting on top of her instead of underneath but will make sure it is under her tonight.I am hoping that it will watch the others and fiqure it out.Now the two little silkie partridge babies are not happy not having a mama and are really chirping hard so I took them and put them with the silkie mama that has ones the same age and she took them.that is the last picture.Am getting tired going out to the coop and run every half hour checking on everyone but have to make sure everyone is doing ok.Wouldn`t worry so much if it was warmer to its ony 54 here today and the wind is blowing.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America