Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 108)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 108

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 108
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone . I have moved us along to here.....
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1263689/

Hello Teresa, Looking forward to seeing Sugar in the snow. I loved your "wedding shoes'
You would have had some odd looks if you had gone out in your lovely wedding finery with those shoes on.
Sensible wins over fashion every time in my book.

Hello Kat and Marlene. Hope you are not too bruised after the fall Marlene.

Karen , so glad you managed with the driving. You will be feeling a lot more confident now.
Lucky you saw the police block. It can be awful being stuck in traffic with no way out.
Take care of yourself.

Colleen, very pretty flowers. How are all your cacti going ?
It is hard to get yourself up after a fall. Lucky hubby heard me call when I fell.
As you say, we manage to get ourselves up eventually.

I would hate to see the fuss if hubby or any of the men out there, fell over.
Oh my....Moon, how are things in your neck of the woods ?
hope you ar ehaving wonderful weather.

Charleen, you started me thinking about a couple of hens here again, but I am afraid the foxes a re just too much.
I couldnt bear to lose more hens to them. I may think about it a bit more and see if I can build something really fox proof.
Did Charley get his cookie from the kitchen yesterday ?
I did see a feather so he may have missed out.

It was a lovely day yesterday for shopping.
Cold as expected , but pleasant with no cold wind. The sun was out most of the day.

I bought no orphans but have bought a couple of new salvias on eBay.
I keep going out to see if my broad beans are coming up. Hubby says I am mad. They wont be up yet.
I need to watch so I can get the snail pellets around .

Hubby has a friend coming tonight for the weekend so I had better tidy up a bit.
They are going to Mt Gambier for a radio ham convention . Hubby goes every year and usually comes home with first prize .
He is pretty smart at building his amplifiers. Not many do these days.

Hello to Dianne, Anthony & Sue. Hope all is well with you all.
Keep safe and warm

Heres something yummy for morning tea..... Banana Chocolate Cake.

Happy day
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America