Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: DawnSong picture (TEA ROOM # 109)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 109

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 109
DawnSong wrote:
Hi everyone. Supposed to be gale force winds here today. Just a bit of a ruffling breeze so far.

Marlene, I haven't been able to get into Epiforums either. Thanks for letting me know. Sort of sad really, but the admin was getting slack. Maybe someone is very ill? Shame that someone couldn't have taken over.

Colleen, is that you on the bike? Looks like fun.

Jean, our morning temps have been around 13-14C. Much warmer than its been. The cloud cover does it. But then we are cold all day. Yesterday never got over 14 in this house.

Charleen, that double daylily is one of my old time favourites. I had it growing for years, but eventually the extended drought claimed it. Wish it would take the untidy ferns that grow like weeds here. Some ferns are great, but not these ones.

Anthony, looking forward to seeing your liliums in flower come Spring. Sounds like its a cat's life there.

Teresa, I am so pleased for you that the repairs are being done, finally. Hope you are able to keep warm where you are until they are finished.

Dianne is it still wet there? Really, is this weather normal for the beginning of winter? I do remember wet winter days, but not for a long time.

Sue, the name of the pharmacist at the Logan hospital was at the top of my medications list. All I wanted was to know the enzyme I was enquiring about was contra-indicated while on any of the medications. I am annoyed they took it too far, really, how dare they. Now I know this sounds racial, but the shop is run by muslims. I feel they have treated me like a drug addict that had to be reported.

Hello everyone else. Hope you all have a pleasant day.
Karen

Cheeky possum looking for treats but not wanting anyone getting too close, thank you.

This message was edited Jun 10, 2012 4:08 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America