Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Boy has it been cold here. Sunday morning it was still 0C at 10am. brrr. I have found another couple of brom addicts here. They have 2 shade tunnels full, so might be worth going to look. It will be nice to talk brom talk face to face. I bet he has green shade cloth though. I saw one of his Neo predator at the nursery for sale. Well, my 4 pups have more colour. When I go to see them I will take some of my pups and see what he says. Might be able to swap for something. Glad that you're back home safely Wendy and Shirley. Sorry that the weather didn't do the right thing for you. Still you did get away for a few days rest from the menial jobs. I do hope that Nev gets his computer fixed soon. Here's a couple of pics. Neo red planet and neo camelot. Have a great evening. Colleen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America