Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all,

Today started out looking good here but we got more rain this afternoon. I am so looking forward to a nice fine day.

Wendy, we considered going to the caravan & camping show on Monday but didnít feel like dodging the rain. We will probably go to the free one in Oct-Nov. Hope you get quoted a good price for your annexe. Itís good to hear your seeds finally turned up.

Colleen, 0 degrees Ö are you kidding. If it gets below about 8 degrees here, I am ready to hibernate. I donít think I could bear to live any further south (or west for that matter). Thatís a lovely neo Camelot, do your broms suffer any damage from the cold?

We are still in catch up mode after our two weeks away and we have lots on this week so there wonít be much done at home till next week at least. Will attach a couple of pics Ė

pic 1. Neo carolinae (albo) x carcharodon, pic 2. Neo blue thing, pic 3. Ďkennyí kookaburra on the back patio Ö unfortunately he leaves his calling card all over the place for me to clean up.

Bye for now, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America