Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: DawnSong picture (TEA ROOM # 109)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 109

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 109
DawnSong wrote:
Good morning. Not quite so cold this morning, and its so nice to see the sun again. Haven't been doing much lately due to the weather. Sent the cat trap back to the pound, empty. I had fish in there. Somehow, it ate all the fish (or maybe rats ate it), but it never sprung the trap. Will try again with better weather conditions.

Went for a drive Monday. Saw a couple of kangaroos. A change for us, as we usually only see wallabies. Was fascinated by the clouds down the mountains. Was a very pleasant drive. When we go for a drive, Barry always asks, where do you want to go? I always say, I want to see cows! This time he delivered :).

Jean, hope hubby recovers quickly.

Karen

This message was edited Jun 12, 2012 3:43 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America