Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: DawnSong picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
DawnSong wrote:
Good morning all. Well, I was just saying on another forum how nice it is to see the sun, but it suddenly disappeared again. Hopefully, it will be out tomorrow for a few days.

Wendy, sounds like you need a holiday now to recover from your holiday. It has been so cold. I notice a few of my neo's have been affected. Its a shame, as they don't look so good with the brown marks. Not a lot I can do. They are not fully protected as I try to keep them where they will get some sun when its available. The tree they are under is deciduous, so the cold air does get down onto them.

Colleen, I love those 2. Very colourful.

Shirley, nice ones there too. But the kookaburra wins the show. They are very good at training humans to do their bidding just by sitting there, looking pathetically helpless and hungry. It usually works though. Barry has a family that visit him and he gets quite concerned if they miss a few days.

Some pics you've already seen, but always worth showing again as they change colours with age.

Have a great week.
Karen

1. Neo Chilli verde
2. I got this a Neo. Barbarian, but there have been doubts cast on its identity.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America