Photo by Melody
Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Insect and Spider Identification: Small brown beetles on ceiling/walls, 1 by ltj36

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ltj36

Subject: Small brown beetles on ceiling/walls

Forum: Insect and Spider Identification

Back to post
Photo of Small brown beetles on ceiling/walls
ltj36 wrote:
I recently moved into a new condo and for the past 2 weeks or so, since it really started to warm up (I live in Vermont), I have been seeing 2-8 of these beetles on my ceilings (rarely wall or floor) in my living room. I have been keeping my windows locked shut as I was assuming they were getting in that way. I almost never see them in the morning, mostly afternoon/evening. I vacuum them up, but it seems each day I have another handful on the ceilings to clean up. Any idea what they are or how to get rid of them?

The picture attached is a close up, they are only about the size of a fingertip, have small heads, 6 legs, long bodies and antennas, and can fly.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America