Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: perke_patch picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
perke_patch wrote:
Hi. I'm still here but where is Karen??? hope she is not ill again.

Shirley, did you find Ray & Jenny's place in Hervey Bay? in Raward Street near the football field???? we go there all the time. when we are going up to see our son we often phone them to see what they want from our collection then we get to pick from theirs. We also take stuff up to our son who also collects them and often has sales in Hervey Bay. He's on Elizabeth Street on the way to the airport.

I still haven't taken pics of our new plants. I must get to it. I did some pupping today after we got back from the hospital. Doc was happy with Johnny and wasn't even concerned that we hadn't been to see the cardiac doc yet. Johnny said he hasn't had to use his spray for months so doc wasn't concerned. THEN..... you guessed it .... tonight he had the worst angina attack he has ever had. he thought it was the real thing but the spray eased it and left him with a headache all night. I guess we better chase up that cardiac appointment. I'm certainly not dropping his medication like doc told us to do today. don't want a flare up again.

Anyway I hope Karen is OK and her heart is behaving itselft too. It is so quiet in here isn't it? I checked in the other night and no new postings since the last one the day before so I went back to fb. I've actually turned computer off a couple times and watched a movie ..... really watched not just glancing every now and then. If you get the chance watch The Zookeeper. It is so funny and worth the giggle or 2.

Anyway I might log off now and have a shower and off to bed. Night all.
Wendy

Pics are 3 of my till capitatas ..... marron, peach and red. hope they load

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America