Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: DawnSong picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
DawnSong wrote:
Hello everyone. Nev, great to see you back, and I sure hope you get to stay this time.

Thanks for thinking of me, but I have been well. In fact, very well, as it happens. Been scrubbing walls, windows, floors, moving furniture, and feeling "normal", something I haven't been for the last couple of years. A magic pill, an enzyme by the name of serrapeptase is the secret. A natural enzyme from the silkworm. Sadly the poor silkwork has to lose its life to get the enzyme, but for chronically ill people, I think the silkworm should be made a demi god. Its claim to fame is that it eats inflammation. Ugh! But good news for blocked arteries (a condition caused by inflammation, not cholesterol), arthritis, cysts, blah blah blah, but not to overlook the frozen shoulder. Mine became inflamed again with the cold wet weather, and I was so depressed with the pain and inability to use my arm. The serrapeptase acts like an anti-inflammatory but without the damaging side effects. The pain reduced almost immediately. After 2 days, I could breathe more easily (after 2 years being unable to draw a decent breath), and the energy!!! I can't begin to tell you. But I've had to reduce the dose as I was awake all night.

Wendy, I'll let you know how it goes, but I honestly think its worth looking at for John, and you too. Its used In Europe by doctors but you know what our Aussie doctors are like when it comes to natural remedies. Or anyone with arthritis might like to read about it.

So I've been too energised to sit at the computer, that's all.

This brom has green upper and red underneath leaves, but I spotted the sun shining through them and loved the look. Of course, the camera can't capture to glow of it, but to give you some idea....

Karen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America