Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Karen you be very careful with those tablets. By the sound of them they have got you on a high, and you might be in trouble trying to get off them. I always worry if they're compatible with other doctor prescribed tablets. I never fool around with my tablets and always make sure that I take them exactly as prescribed. I am glad that you're feeling so much better though. Nev the first pic above is "Raphael" and the Crypthanthus are in an aquarium without the lid. The reason that I put them in there was I think Wendy said that they like to have a soggy bottom so I thought they would do fine in there. I put spagnum in the bottom and then just put them in and they haven't looked back. I also have one in a glass jar with a lid and it looks good too. They weren't doing very much just in a pot in the SH so I thought that i wouldn't have anything to lose. Karen that is a great pic of your plant. I know what you mean about the camera not doing them justice. What I see, you don't usually see in my pic. Will have to find a couple more pics to put up. Everyone have a great day. Colleen ps. Nev this is a pic of "unknown seedling" that you sent me. Have you got a name now please?

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America