Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: DawnSong picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
DawnSong wrote:
Hi. Nev, that first crypt is fabulous. A real stunner.

Shirley, I love Mauve Star. I have one but don't know if it is Mauve Star or just something very similar.

Colleen, I know what you mean. I see a great picture in my mind, but maybe I need new glasses, because the camera sees something else entirely.

The Serrapeptase, or Serratiopepidase, is something you should read about first, as not everyone will be convinced. I personally found the recommended dose a bit too high, and am starting on half the dose, and will build up slowly until I feel "normal" again. Pneumonia is mentioned as a rare side effect. Personally, I've found that anything that cleans out the lungs does have a risk of pneumonia attached, and more often the liver gets painfully overloaded if toxins are released too quickly. Both conditions can be dangerous, but both are rare. Trouble is, I've experienced both, so am very wary of toxic overload. That's why I think the lower dose is safer so that the system cleans out more gently. However, if anything develops, I'll let you know. This is just a short page outlining the uses found for this enzyme.

http://www.naturalnews.com/033498_SerratioPeptidase_inflamma...

This link shows more the negative side effects, and these seem to be rare. I recommend reading up on the enzymes uses and effects, and get a positive picture as well, as I personally think it is worth an informed trial. This is a very personal choice, but I've always been one to explore alternative therapies where possible. The only restrictions have been financial.

http://www.raysahelian.com/serrapeptase.html

Got me a new NOID from the markets this morning. Wasn't much there at all today. Maybe the cold mornings are keeping stall holders away, though it was a beautiful warm sunny day today, even a bit on the dusty side.

Karen

This message was edited Jun 16, 2012 10:31 PM

This message was edited Jun 16, 2012 10:33 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America