Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: chookie2 picture (TEA ROOM # 109)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright chookie2

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 109

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 109
chookie2 wrote:
Good Morning to all and a good weekend to everyone too.
What a lot of ranters we are! LOL Sorry to those who didn't care for it- sometimes we just need to sound off a bit.

Marlene I am with Colleen, that looks like a Plectranthus to me.

Jean I do have a very nice neighbour too- he cuts my grass with my rider mower, the community hall next door and his own every week without fail and it saves me a lot of effort. His kids are lovely and they all work very hard for their community. This is my first time living with neighbours, ( I am very lucky with them I think) always before I have lived remote- my last was a 6klm trip to my neighbour and I couldn't see a house anywhere.LOL Mind you that neighbour became a very good friend and still is, even though now we are now 250 klm apart.

I just heard about an old cottage down the road for sale for $47.000 so if any renters want to know more let me know and I will find out. It needs a full reno I suspect. One round the corner from me sold for $79,000 last Wednesday to a renovator/investor so they are out there and one next door to that with a lovely garden sold for $175.000.00 the month before, so might be a good investment maybe?.

Carting that load of firewood and fence posts has done my back in and I am waiting for it to get better- can hardly walk as it gets worse when I put weight on my feet & walking- darn it! My common sense is telling me to lose some weight but --- not going happen - I come from "sturdy" stock for four generations at least! LOL

This morning at seven was raining , at 8 not a cloud in the sky and sunny - lovely - then by 9.30 raining and grey again and still is now. cold too!

Thanks for those links Teresa that explains it beautifully- we don't have them in Australia I don't think. I have just been to three wood heating shops and they just have wood heating, gas and electric.

This is a view of my volcano from the top - I live at it's foot.
This stone is going to be a carving - am just trying to decide what right now- Maybe an owl? what can you see in it?

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America