Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: chookie2 picture (TEA ROOM # 109)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright chookie2

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 109

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 109
chookie2 wrote:
Good Morning to all and a good weekend to everyone too.
What a lot of ranters we are! LOL Sorry to those who didn't care for it- sometimes we just need to sound off a bit.

Marlene I am with Colleen, that looks like a Plectranthus to me.

Jean I do have a very nice neighbour too- he cuts my grass with my rider mower, the community hall next door and his own every week without fail and it saves me a lot of effort. His kids are lovely and they all work very hard for their community. This is my first time living with neighbours, ( I am very lucky with them I think) always before I have lived remote- my last was a 6klm trip to my neighbour and I couldn't see a house anywhere.LOL Mind you that neighbour became a very good friend and still is, even though now we are now 250 klm apart.

I just heard about an old cottage down the road for sale for $47.000 so if any renters want to know more let me know and I will find out. It needs a full reno I suspect. One round the corner from me sold for $79,000 last Wednesday to a renovator/investor so they are out there and one next door to that with a lovely garden sold for $175.000.00 the month before, so might be a good investment maybe?.

Carting that load of firewood and fence posts has done my back in and I am waiting for it to get better- can hardly walk as it gets worse when I put weight on my feet & walking- darn it! My common sense is telling me to lose some weight but --- not going happen - I come from "sturdy" stock for four generations at least! LOL

This morning at seven was raining , at 8 not a cloud in the sky and sunny - lovely - then by 9.30 raining and grey again and still is now. cold too!

Thanks for those links Teresa that explains it beautifully- we don't have them in Australia I don't think. I have just been to three wood heating shops and they just have wood heating, gas and electric.

This is a view of my volcano from the top - I live at it's foot.
This stone is going to be a carving - am just trying to decide what right now- Maybe an owl? what can you see in it?

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America