Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Seed Germination: RickCorey_WA picture (Rudbeckia 'Goldsturm')

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright RickCorey_WA

In reply to: Rudbeckia 'Goldsturm'

Forum: Seed Germination

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Rudbeckia 'Goldsturm'
RickCorey_WA wrote:
>> they are just messing with your head and playing with you

Yeah, them and my cat! That cat PLAYS dumb and innocent. But after cats take over the world, I knows it will turn out that he's been a conspirator all the time.

Some comic book presented the idea that someone gave his cat an artifical hand ... but once it no longer needed him to open cans of cat food, the cat kind of pushed him asidee and took opver the comic book.

We are "the Evergreen State" and yes, grand pines, fir and balsam are everywhere. It's great. They stand like sentinels, in a circle around the parfk I live in and watch over us. The wind through their needles is wonderfull (when I can hear it over traffic noises).

I don't know if Delphs grow wild anwhere. I have heard that the Pacific NorthWetg climate is good for them. I'm not in a hurry to start more from seed, just because I have so little ROOM here. And I have been much too busy for much gardeniong lately. This guy is spreading very slowly, but within a few years I will have to (or want to) divide him.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America