Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
works4me wrote:
Hello everyone,

A very dull, rainy day here today and then a visit to the dentist as well, not the best of days. Rain predicted for the rest of the week too.

Wendy, I do hope you managed to fill the ute with new broms, lucky you, and Jen too.

Nev, so good to see you back. Lets hope you donít have any more trouble with that bloody computer. So sorry to hear about Clyde but 17 years is a terrific age for a dog and I am betting he had a great life with you too. No doubt you will miss him for quite a while.

Nev, thanks for your advice on insecticide sprays. I noticed some scale on a couple of broms I bought recently so I will have to treat them. Also, can I ask you which is the Bromeliad Forum you mention in your post that you belong to.

Sue, good to see you back too, it has been so quiet on the forum lately.

A couple of pics of broms I bought recently (both in need of a little TLC)

1. is bill Pyramadalis striata 2. Is ae Ensign

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America