Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. It's great to see everyone in here again. Even if we don't say much it's nice. Great to have you back again Nev and Sue. Did you get my Dmail the day before yesterday Nev. I was so chuffed that I just about told everyone. One of my brom friends here has just had a hip replacement and just got back home this morning. She says she's okay and doesn't think that she could be worse than she was. She could hardly move in the end, she waited so long to get it done that I reckon by next week she'll think that she can jump hurdles. I hope she doesn't try though. lol Mike, I love Ae. harv's pride. It's a beauty. I'm still trying to find the "something special seedlings Nev. They have to be there somewhere. I was thinking that maybe they have grown so much and I can't recognise them and they might be on the reo. I will keep looking as I know they are there somewhere. The weather is pretty cold here and not much happening in the SH but they are still retaining their colours pretty well. I'll see if I can find a pic for you all to have a look at. Good night. Colleen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America