Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Hi all. Just about bed time for me so just a quick hello. You should have seen the fog here this morning, Like the proverbial "pea soup" and every tree and plant was dripping even the plants that are under the carport at the moment were dripping. Every time I have to go outside I have to put my coat on and zip it right up otherwise I freeze. It's nice in here though with the AC going. I don't want to think about the power bill though. Lovely plants Mike. I haven't any plants coming at the moment. Nev has been a bit slack and not sent me any. lol A bit cool here at the moment I think but then again it could be just as cool where Nev is. I wish we could all get together for a good old chinwag face to face. What a racket and the tea and coffee would have to be made in urns. If anyone is ever coming this way please look me up, I would love to meet you. Well, I had better get some sleep. See you all tomorrow. Colleen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America