Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: DawnSong picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
DawnSong wrote:
Good morning. So wet here. We needed it, but maybe not quite so much.

Sue, that first brom is so beautiful. I love that one.

Colleen, you don't need rain with fog like that.

Shirley, I think they said that tomorrow was to be the coldest snap here in 4 years. We've been down to zero before, but I don't think it is expected to that low here. Maybe in other areas, perhaps.

Mike, the alba pup would be a great hit if it would grow. That one is pretty. I haven't actually seen Ae. Ensign, but have seen Reverse Ensign. Don't have them myself though. I do have Groucho. I paid $30 for mine, but have heard others say they paid $50. So it is on its way down. I just couldn't wait any longer.

The cat was chasing a poor bird and damaged my Neo. Pemiento. Luckily I had recently taken the pup off it, and I'm sure the mom will be ok, just she won't look so good.

Hi to everyone. Hope no one is too wet and cold.
Take care.
Karen

1. A pic for Nev of the flower of the noid soft leaf green plant.
2. I love bill. Rocky Road

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America