Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Bird Watching: burn_2007 picture (DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright burn_2007

In reply to: DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441

Forum: Bird Watching

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441
burn_2007 wrote:
Welcome back Hack, neat little Mallard ducklings. Fauther glad you can join us on the birdwatching forum, welcome. It's nice to see the Chachalaca family. Very unusual one to see on here.
Duc very lovely photos, wow, you get a lot of Orioles, I`m glad if I can see one stopping by in Spring. Such a pretty bird. And that little hummer up this thread enjoying a rain shower, is so sweet.
I find the rock Pigeon have such diverse difference in them,, Nanny I love taking pictures of them because of that.
Mrs-Ed, I`m glad you`ve posted the Red-eyed Vireo. It looked a lot like one, I got here on June 15. It made me go back to check it again, and sure enough it was one. It a lifer for me.
I like your little hummer Teddy.

It`s Purple finch galore here now. Next is a family of Canada Geese, a Goldfinch, Male Purple finch, and last the Red-eyed Vireo.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America