Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, itís still raining here in Brissie, seems like thereís no end in sight and itís very cold too.

Colleen, we had a really thick fog here a week or so ago though I have to admit it had cleared by the time we got up ... have been sleeping late with it being so cold and dark. I agree with you that it would be great if we could all meet and have a good chat.

Mike, I will certainly keep my eyes open for a neo Groucho at a reasonable price. Maybe you could D-mail me the name of the supermarket chain Ö please.

Sue, I also bought a pot of green bill ĎHallelujahí recently at the market. They were selling for $8.00 and there were some nicely coloured ones when we first arrived but I decided to wait till we were ready to leave to grab one. We werenít there long but when I went back the only one he had left was lacking in colour but still a nice looking plant in a pot of three. I will attach a photo. If it ever stops raining here, I will place it in good light to colour up.

Karen, I think it feels so much colder because of the rain, it just makes it so miserable. I feel a bit sorry for all the mums with it being school holidays and such awful weather. I love your bill Rocky Road.

Nev, thanks for the info about Bill ĎFosterís Striateí Ö I have amended the name tag. Thanks too for the link to neo ĎSkotakís Tigerí on the BCR. And I have added neo ĎLovely Ladyí to my wish list.

We havenít heard from Wendy for a few days, she must be still unloading the ute load of broms LOL.

Now my printer has decided to behave badly after working like a dream for a couple of years. One of the inks ran out and I replaced it, then it went all pink, then blue. So I replaced all 5 of the inks (and they are quite expensive), only to find it still wouldnít work properly. Donít know if itís faulty ink as it working perfectly before the new ink went in but I donít feel like paying another $50.00 for ink as I think the printer was less than $100.00 new so itís looking like a new printer.

Anyway, thatís it till tomorrow, cheers Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America