Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: weed_woman picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
weed_woman wrote:
I'm with you Shirley! The rain has been keeping me indoors mostly also. Its gumboots weather for sure. The forecast says its supposed to clear for the weekend, so I guess we'll see?
Sorry to hear your computer probs are ongoing Nev. I think your recent advice to get anew machine is probably spot on! Its good to get a new one for internet surfing, and use your old one for office documents e.t.c and to store stuff on, which keeps the newer model uncluttered. Anyway, I hope you get it sorted soon
Thanks again Mike, for the info. It sounds as though it has good antiseptic qualities and could be worthwhile at propagation time. I don't fertilise anything t this time of year, but when the weather warms up, I'll be sure to use the condys Chrystal's. Glad you were able to save the Tiger Tim, as they can be quite exxy! Like Wendy, I will get up your way for a visit one day, but not quite at that stage where we can pack up and go yet
Wendy, I'm glad your trip to Pinegrove went well. There is such alot to look at there, but if you're buying in bulk, its well worth it, and it helps Ross to clear out a bit. It was very run down when he purchased the place, and my hats off to Ross and Helen for all the work they have done. I haven't been there for quite awhile, so I imagine they have continued to improve it. The bush walks are fun aren't they? I wish I lived a little bit closer, and I'd give them a hand now and then!
I wonder if the sun will come up through the clouds this morning? Wouldn't that be nice? I haven't any plans in the yard at the moment, but there are things I definitely need dry weather before i attempt!
Hope everyone has a warm day and I'll catch up again tomorrow, time permitting.
Sue
photo one is the sunny spot I harden the plants in over winter, and photo two is the freshly oiled veranda (one coat)

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America