Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: bromalong picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromalong

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
bromalong wrote:

Hi everyone I like your two Ae orlandeana's breeindy( I'm sorry its been so long I can't remember Your name!!! must have something to do with age )Sue I mostly use condys in winter, I think I might have mislead everyone That Vr mambo is not my plant I was only looking after it for a mate , Iím certain that mambo is not the correct name, itís certainly platynema var variegated cross with something any ideas ?
Shirley I use condys as a foliage spray or dip the pot, mix and all. I use it on tiny seedlings, to large plants and have never burned anything! to be on the safe side
Use only a little just turning the water a dark pink if the solution is a dark purple then its too strong. Wendy might see you next time youíre up, at least you got to Russellís place heís got some nice plants!!! Sue that plant was son of tiger tim even more exxy cheers

1 is nova 2 are tiger tim seedling

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America