Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Bird Watching: linthicum picture (DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright linthicum

In reply to: DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441

Forum: Bird Watching

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441
linthicum wrote:
Thanks, pelle and Lily ..... We babysit our grandsons at my son's house which affords me to photograph a few birds that I don't see at my residence.
He has a nice deck that is positioned perfectly with the sun behind me in the morning hours. I put up two Bluebird houses and for the last few years they have had several broods. Tree Swallows hatched in one of them this year but after they fledged, the Bluebirds took over that house, also. I really don't bother them and have only taken a few photos. Also, this year, there are a lot of Great-crested Flycatchers around his place.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America