Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: weed_woman picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
weed_woman wrote:
Hi Karen, your plant looks a bit like Neoregelia 'Noble decent' or a hybrid of an olens type anyway. Try it in more sun and it could go quite yellow with red leaf tips.
I'm glad your hospital visit went ok and that you are feeling better.
I finished the garden today, with a bit of help spreading the weedmat and shovelling the mulch.
heres before and after. I am very pleased with it. There is another one to do tomorrow if the rain stays away. We were lucky today with just the odd shower. I'd love to put broms in these gardens, but as the place is to be sold, I don't want to spare any! Selfish aren't I? I might still look at the A. fasciatas tomorrow and see if theres any way I can use them.
Where is everyone? I suppose the qlds are still celebrating. Anyone would think they had personally played the game! I didn't even watch it as footy is not my thing, but its been the hot topic on the radio and on facebook.
Hello Nev, i bet you were dying to tell karen what her plant was! heh heh. Theres some advantages to you not being able to post! I get to guess first.
Sue

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America