Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Bird Watching: TheHackster picture (DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright TheHackster

In reply to: DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441

Forum: Bird Watching

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441
TheHackster wrote:
Well, its thundering, lightning and pouring here - but, we sure do need the rain. Lights have flickered a few times, but my computer is on a battery backup so I should have time to shut it down, should power go off.

Anyways, I snapped a few pics and thought I'd share three with you all.

Pic 1 is of a pair of Carolina Chickadees. One is at the feeder and one is on a vine. Eventually, it flew to the feeder and both got along okay.

Pic 2 is a Brown-headed Nuthatch. These are hard to snap because they don't stay at the feeder long at all. But I do have a fair number of them.

Pic 3 is one of my better shots of a male Ruby-throated Hummingbird. I actually captured a bit of the pretty color of the male's throat.

Later,
Hack

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America