Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Beginner Flowers: CelticJane picture (Mother Nature dropped Rose Bush in the wrong place!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright CelticJane

Subject: Mother Nature dropped Rose Bush in the wrong place!

Forum: Beginner Flowers

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Mother Nature dropped Rose Bush in the wrong place!
CelticJane wrote:
Hi from Pacific Northwest,
For the 2nd year, Mother Nature has given me a couple of rose bushes, but they are in a location which will not support them and last years died.
The location where Ma Nature put them is very exposed to weather and can get very dry in high summer.
Also, we had trees in that very spot until 4 years ago, when we had to remove them. Not even weeds grew there for a couple of years.
How do I save these baby plants? Dig them up and move them? How should I prepare the soil? I am afraid a move might kill them but I think they will die where they are.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America