Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Bird Watching: Chillybean picture (DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Chillybean

In reply to: DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441

Forum: Bird Watching

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441
Chillybean wrote:
I like your new feeder, Hack.

One thing about the oranges and jelly is all the bugs, but I don't think this bothers the birds at all and they may be eating a few of those as well.

Teddy, for our "regular" birds, we've got several different types of feeders two baths, plus what we throw on the ground and it doesn't take up too much space overall. We have room to walk, but it does make mowing interesting.

I sure wish we could be home to more birds, but our habitat cannot support them all. It was a joy to finally get Bobolinks to nest here and to me that is worth quite a bit even if we do not get any Chickadees at the feeders or Bluebirds in the box. Maybe some year...

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America