Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 110)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 110

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 110
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
We are on our way to the US t to see Charleen & Charley.
Teresa was very busy getting her house back to how she likes it. We did have some fun with the dogs.
Copper is so gentle and I can see why Sugar is such a darling despite her naughty ways.

I had to stop Dianne smuggling a Kakapo onto Carpet.
I would have liked one of the Kiwis myself.
Teresa tried to give us some possums....lol
I said we had enough over in Oz and were happy to share then with NZ.

Charleen we will see you tomorrow. Dianne & I are spending the day in Hawaii to look at all the flowers.
Saw some whales while flying over the ocean.

I am hoping Charley & friends will be pleased to see us.
I look forward to seeing lots of your state. I have a small book on Georgia from a friend.
It looks like a wonderful place. .

I hope all those backs are healing well and you are all resting in the tea Room.
Lucky we have a Magic Carpet as I have to have an x-ray & ultrasound on my shoulder tomorrow, so will be able to get it all done and zip back to see Charleen.

The elves have been very good about leaving goodies out for those back home.
Today I think there is Chocolate Cake..

Happy day
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America