Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: DawnSong picture (TEA ROOM # 110)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 110

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 110
DawnSong wrote:
Well, just to be different, I baked some Anzac biscuits for us, and Charlie and friends. Hope everyone likes them. I love them soft and chewy rather than hard and crispy.

Hope everyone is recovering/recovered now. My tooth has settled down though still inflamed around the gum. Looking forward to getting out of this grey weather for a while. Where is that carpet?

Chookie, I envy you the instant gas hot water heater. I used to have one, and my gas bills were negligible. Then the dept. housing in all its wisdom put cheap constant heating storage gas hot water service in all the houses, and the amount I pay for it for one person is unbelievable. I don't even have to use it to get a high bill. It is over twice as much as my electricity bill.

New Zealand has some really amazing, unique birds, and it would be great to see more conservation efforts made to protect them. Like our unique Aussie animals being forced out, to lose them would be a world loss and they can't be replaced.

Jean, do you have your ultra sound results back yet? If its a frozen shoulder, they may not be able to do much. Good luck with it.

Hello everyone else who is popping in. Hope you all have a really nice day.
Karen

Found an infestation of Milk Weed bugs on the side fence. Hope they don't eat my epiphyllums as a couple of the plants are covered with them too.

This message was edited Jul 11, 2012 4:56 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America