Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 110)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 110

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 110
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
We will be arriving at Charleen's place today after a lovely time sightseeing around beautiful Hawaii.
Charleen, I had to buy more cookies for Charley as his were eaten by Tilly.
Dianne left Tilly with Carpet while we were checking out the shops. When we arrived back.... no more cookies...lol

Karen is back with us after a quick trip by Carpet to pick her up.
We are hoping t arrive by lunchtime unless we see something else to visit along the way.
I know Karen & Dianne want to get a glimpse of the Grand Canyon.

The elves tell me it has been very cold and damp at home so we are in the best place at the moment.
I will be zipping off to have my x-ray & ultrasound later but it wont take long.

I hope all those still at home are feeling a lot better.
Teresa, your home is lovely and we did enjoy the visit.

The elves have left something nice out for morning tea for you all.... a lovely Layer Cake ( with lots of cream )
See you later, Keep warm & safe
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America