Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Garden Items For Sale: fishfasterfish picture (CLOSED: custom built greenhouse for sale one of a kind)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright fishfasterfish

Subject: CLOSED: custom built greenhouse for sale one of a kind

Forum: Garden Items For Sale

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of CLOSED: custom built greenhouse for sale one of a kind
fishfasterfish wrote:
I salvaged windows form a house built in the 30ids from Palm beach Island and reclaimed all other materials to build the greenhouse that consist of 27 windows and a pair of french doors the floor is vented for watering and for a natural convection that keeps it cool in the summer and warm in the winter 2 of the window on the roof open and all the windows on the top open you can call me @561 568 3166 with any questions I am asking $5000.00 for it I will deliver it anywhere east of the Mississippi and set up for addtionanal fee and ship anywhere you for the cost of shipping.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America