Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Garden Items For Sale: fishfasterfish picture (CLOSED: custom built greenhouse for sale one of a kind)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright fishfasterfish

Subject: CLOSED: custom built greenhouse for sale one of a kind

Forum: Garden Items For Sale

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of CLOSED: custom built greenhouse for sale one of a kind
fishfasterfish wrote:
I salvaged windows form a house built in the 30ids from Palm beach Island and reclaimed all other materials to build the greenhouse that consist of 27 windows and a pair of french doors the floor is vented for watering and for a natural convection that keeps it cool in the summer and warm in the winter 2 of the window on the roof open and all the windows on the top open you can call me @561 568 3166 with any questions I am asking $5000.00 for it I will deliver it anywhere east of the Mississippi and set up for addtionanal fee and ship anywhere you for the cost of shipping.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America