Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Bird Watching: ducbucln picture (DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ducbucln

In reply to: DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441

Forum: Bird Watching

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of DAILY BIRD PICS VOL. 441
ducbucln wrote:
Resin, so sorry to see the flooding. Hope it gets better there soon. That rain sure could help the brave men and women fighting our wildfires in the hot sun.

Hack, you sure have a great variety of birds. Such a cute wp and titmouse. Hey, if Resin sent you that rain, how about sending it west for me? We sure need it.

Burn such a sweet little sapsucker-so glad you were able to rescue it from the water. That second photo with the statue is a prize winner!

Lily so glad to hear you were able to rescue the baby cardinal too.

My juvenile orioles are sure enjoying the pollen in my garden blooms. This little one had so much pollen that I thought I had a new bird!

This anna's hummingbird told the oriole to leave his branch and not come back. He sure looked proud of himself.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America