Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: DawnSong picture (TEA ROOM # 110)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 110

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 110
DawnSong wrote:
Well, Carpet chose his colours well, didn't he. Very nice. Wouldn't mind him sitting in my lounge room looking so spunky.

Chookie, Barry looked at your Chookington Palace and called it Cackleberry Castle. But he admires it. Lulu is a very lucky chookie. Glad you are feeling better, but don't push it until you are completely healed (like about next summer). I know I'm a collector of "things" too. Enjoy them while you have them, and let go when you must. I always say of things I am letting go of, they did the job they were meant to do at the time, but now they can move on and with a bit of luck, someone else can get some enjoyment from them.

Teresa, you made me laugh. You must have done some rather heavy reading to have impressed the sales assistant so much.

Jean, love gingerbread cake. Yum. Love these cyber cakes - not fattening at all.

Hi Charleen. Thanks for yours and Charlies hospitality on our visit. We had a great time. Hope Dianne enjoys those rocks. I got a few nice ones myself.

Hi to everyone else too. Have a great day.
Karen

This magnificent Osprey caught himself a fish, and we managed to catch him (on camera) eating it. He is high up atop a mobile phone tower. There is a nest there too, so maybe his mate is now sitting on her eggs while he hunts fish to bring to her.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America