Photo by Melody

Beginner Gardening Questions: kittriana picture (Cucumber plants NOT flowering.....)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kittriana

In reply to: Cucumber plants NOT flowering.....

Forum: Beginner Gardening Questions

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Cucumber plants NOT flowering.....
kittriana wrote:
Am trying to remember the weather you guys have been getting, wetter than usual or dryer than usual? These are my Burpee cucumber sets I put out this year - no time for seeds- I believe them to ACTUALLY be a slicing burpless cucumber of some sort, you can see they surprised me with only 3 plants and I thought they would be growing too big to eat, but they are good this size and goin crazy in our rains now, you may be deficient in the blooming fertilizer dept, and crowding for water tho. 2nd pic was taken in June while I was gone, the rest are of my arrival home mid July- and my dau has been pitching cukes that are bigger- hmmm, you may just be impatient, seems like they had runners in May, but no blooms yet, and I think the sets went in ground the last of March...hang in there!!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America