Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: splinter1804 picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright splinter1804

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
splinter1804 wrote:
Hi everyone on the forum,

Sorry I haven't had much input for the past couple of weeks and I'm just back for a brief visit today while I'm making the most of my son and his family for the last few days of their visit.

Great pic's everyone and I have just a few comments, firstly on Mike's great looking plant he posted on July 15. First of all I was going to say it may have been one of the many variations of Amazing Grace but when Mike said it was only 2/3 the size of 'Amazing Grace' that sort of shot down my suggestion. Mike have you tried posting a pic on any of the international forums seeking an ID? I have done this previously on a couple of occasions for other members but as I don't know you very well I wouldn't do it without first asking your permission. If you would like me to pursue this avenue just give me the nod.

Shirley - I took the liberty of posting a pic of your beautiful black Neo. mini to try and get an ID for you. I may have a name in a day or so.

Sorry, I haven't had time to take any new pic's so I'll finish with some pic's of a few of my own Neo. crosses 1st. is Neo concentrica x [Charm x Cracker Jack], 2nd. Neo Bea Hanson x Rosea Striata, 3rd. Another Neo concentrica x [Charm x Cracker Jack], 4th Neo Painted Lady [sport] x Ferny Grove 5th. Neo Painted Lady [Sport] x Grace

All the best, Nev.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America