Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: bromalong picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromalong

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
bromalong wrote:
Shirley gotta love that little mini neo Iíve seen some dark oneís but that take the cake (sure you did not air brush it!!!!)
Nev some of your concentrica crossís are quite good my pick would be No 1(how large dose it get) as for posting
A pic of N Arzac on another forum I would be more that happy to find out what it might be one way or the other.
Well done Bree on your Vr splendens, paten leaf Vriesea can seem to take forever.
Scott thanks for the kind words, what else do you grow! It would be interesting to see whatís popular in your neck of the woods.
Deadly night I think your heading for trouble I started with a single Neo Morris henry hobbs, and now have over a thousand different buggers got to be mad!!!!!! cheers
1 Neo Break of Day 2 Neophythm Galactic Warrior

This message was edited Jul 19, 2012 7:46 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America