Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 110)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 110

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 110
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Very cold here and still dark.
Only one more month of winter and we may start seeing the sun getting up earlier.
I found no orphans yesterday while shopping but I think the shop is not getting as many plants in so maybe less orphans for me to find.

Its very quiet in here at the moment. Everyone must be busy keeping warm.

Sue your path is looking good.
I used eucalyptus mulch on my paths and I find it stops me slipping and sliding around even though it wasnt put on thickly.
I still have a bit here so may put it out on the rest of the back yard where the car has worn a path .

Hello to everyone that has been suffering with aches & pains, I hope you are all feeling much better

I am off to put washing on and look a bit domestic.
Thank goodness I have the automatic washer and the dryer as I would not be able to be pegging clothes out with my shoulder.

Charleen, Hope all is well over your way. Pat those furry fellows and give them cookies for me.

Take care and keep safe.
Heres your morning tea treat..... Chocolate Eclairs.
Happy day
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America