Photo by Melody

Mosaics and Stained Glass: jamibad picture (mosaic garden stepping stones )

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jamibad

In reply to: mosaic garden stepping stones

Forum: Mosaics and Stained Glass

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of mosaic garden stepping stones
jamibad wrote:
WoW, It's been sometime since I've visited this thread. Here it is July 19, 2012 ! 2 years. But, I had a great time in Thailand, Phuket, Kamala Beach. We sold everything during 2010 to move there with our expectations being gone for 5 years. I never could get on Craigs List from there, so left my subscription run out, and this is a story for another forum, but we have returned, and I just renewed for Dave's Garden, and it feels good to be back. I have 1 piece of furniture I finished with mosaic glass, and thought I'd put a picture up, and see what everyone is doing since we last talked or shared our work. I can tell you this, the mosaic's I saw while in Thailand were very impressive, and I have picture's to go through so I can post some here. But for now, I gave this piece to a friend of mine before we left, and she surprised me by giving it back, as something from my old life as we say it now. I'll let you know when and where I'll set up my "travel forum" so you can see what we did while in the "Land Of Smiles" Here is my only piece of mosaic art, as I sold the rest during our yard sales, and through Craigs List.
Hope to hear from everyone! Glad to be back in sunny Florida, just keep that darn cold away during the winter's!!!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America