Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
works4me wrote:
Looks like it's still just the two of us Nev. Hope your son and his family had a great holiday with you and a safe trip back home to Bali. You will no doubt miss them. Some nice neos in your pics, I especially like the second one (carcharodon x concentrica) x self and the fourth, Inferno.

I did buy a couple of broms this morning at the market … both of them NOIDs. It seems very few of the market sellers keep records but I thought they were lovely anyway. I will attach photos, the first is a mini neo and the second I think is a Nidularium.

Pretty windy here at the moment and a bit chilly and it’s getting late so I should head off to bed.

G’night, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America