Photo by Melody

Bird Watching: ducbucln picture (Daily piccies vol 442)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ducbucln

In reply to: Daily piccies vol 442

Forum: Bird Watching

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Daily piccies vol 442
ducbucln wrote:
Hack great pictures of your birds. Glad your mocker has returned, mine have disappeared and I really miss them. My hubby put an upside down pot saucer under one of our feeders that is outside the fence and it stopped the squirrels but now the deer have learned to stand on two feet and tip the feeder which pours the seed out onto the ground.lol

Nutsaboutnature, thanks for mentioning the safflower seeds. I'll have to get some for my doves. Great photos of your birds. I wish our woodpeckers would come to the sunflower seed feeder but the only thing they'll eat here is when I have the peanut butter log out in the colder months.

Here's a photo of "Stubby", a Brewer's Blackbird that I've been photographing on my deck since 2009, a female Red-winged Blackbird and a Black-headed Grosbeak that looks like its been eating my neighbor's blackberries.

This message was edited Jul 21, 2012 4:26 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America