Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Insect and Spider Identification: eman123 picture (Tiny white bugs on keyboard)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright eman123

Subject: Tiny white bugs on keyboard

Forum: Insect and Spider Identification

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Tiny white bugs on keyboard
eman123 wrote:
I bought a used laptop yesterday and the keyboard is littered with these incredibly small bugs. Using the image attached I scaled them and the big one by the letter B appears to be about 1/20th the length of a key on the keyboard, which would make it around 0.8mm long, some are smaller. Any idea what they are? They're tiny, white, and too small for me to really see any features beyond the fact that they have legs. I would like to get a better photo but all I have is my cell phone, so this is as good as it gets. I'm really hoping they're not baby bed bugs.

EDIT: To clarify, the bug in question is on the corner edge of the key to the left of the letter B. I realized that given their size and the quality of the photograph, they might be hard to see. There are a few others in the picture, but most of the white dots are just dust.

This message was edited Jul 23, 2012 10:15 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America