Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: splinter1804 picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright splinter1804

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
splinter1804 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Good to see the regulars back again, but still no Wendy or Jen, I hope they're not sick

Breeindy - I'll send you a D-Mail about the swap.

Sue - Good to see you back again and look forward to seeing more pic's from you. I'm happy to have a go at trying to start a new thread as long as you can send me some "simple instructions for idiots", I mean, if I stuff it up I can always call out for "help" can't I?

Shirley - Nice pic's!...... I love the little Cryptanthus but unfortunately they're a plant I never have any luck with and as for your Edmundoa, well there are a few different forms of these (see http://fcbs.org/pictures.htm... and just tab down to "Photo Index" and then "Edmundoa" to see the different forms. Lucky you! What you have there is Edmundoa 'Alvim Seidel' which is albo-marginated and probably the best form of the lot.

Sue - That's a really nice plant of Neophytum 'Firecracker' but the name for the fist one puzzles me a bit as it doesn't look much like a Cryptanthus to me as it seems far too large.

Well I've been playing around with resizing the pic's and I'm going to again try and post the pic's I wasn't able to post yesterday so here goes.

All the best, Nev.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America