Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks Sue for the ID on the cryptanthus. Love your neophytum Firecracker.

Colleen, great to hear you are feeling better. You certainly have some lovely vrieseas. I have always favoured neos but vrieseas are catching up fast, there are so many really stunning hyrids around at the moment. Do you find they require more care than the neos.

Karen, my cryptanthus grows really well too and multiplies like mad. Must be a tough little fella as I have had it for years and at times I must admit it has suffered neglect.

Nev, thanks for the info on Edmundoa. Nics pics of your garden too.

Breeindy, those are great looking broms, especially Stars and Bars.

Has anyone heard from Wendy at all, hope everythings OK ??

My pics tonight are Vr Kiwi Dusk, Vr Kiwi Cream pup and my recently acquired Vr Kiwi Sunset pup.

Bye for now, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America