Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Bird Watching: TheHackster picture (Daily piccies vol 442)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright TheHackster

In reply to: Daily piccies vol 442

Forum: Bird Watching

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Daily piccies vol 442
TheHackster wrote:
Yep, iris, I figured they had to hook the oranges down someway or other./

nutsaboutnature, I will do more research on the Orioles, but you talk on the bedding material perked my interest. I'll check around here and see what I find locally. Maybe Tractor supply - that's where I buy lots of my seed and all my suet.

I have some pics to share, too:

#1 - I am awed by how red my male House Finches are.

#2 - Here's a male cardinal and I think the Male HOFIN is just as red, maybe redder.

#3 - Saw the leaves moving and spotted this female Cardinal.

#4 - My little Brown-headed Nuthatches were all around.

#5 - Lousy pic of a Brown-thresher. I'd seen one yesterday taking a sand bath, but didn't get the 40D in time. Wish now that I had used manual focus instead of AF on this one. The leaves in the foreground messed me up.

Hack

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America